Shipping + Returns Policy
We Ship Worldwide from Ireland
- For international orders, the customer is fully responsible for all customs/duties fees that may apply. Customs fees and duties vary from place to place. Please contact your local postal service for customs fees/duties information in your area.
- If you would like to purchase framed artwork or large scale original artwork for international delivery, please contact me here for timelines and rates.
- Orders delivered outside of the EU typically arrive within 10-14 business days. However, due to customs processing, which is fully beyond our control, it may take up to 30 days for your order to arrive.
- Please note that although international orders have tracking, once the package goes through customs, it is no longer possible for us to gather detailed information on the whereabouts of the package. You will be notified by your local postal service if your order is being held awaiting payment of customs fees.
- Orders ship within 5-10 business days and include tracking.
Framed prints ship within 7-14 business days
Large scale print orders over 16”x20” will ship directly from our large scale printer within 10-15 business days
- Please contact email@example.com if you need a rushed order.
- We take care in packaging each order so that it arrives in perfect condition. 5”x7” and 8”x10” and 11x14" prints will ship in a firm flat mailer with sturdy backing board. Larger prints will be shipped rolled in a tube.
- If your print was shipped in a tube please follow these steps to flatten the print before framing: 1. Gently remove the print from the tube but leave the clear sleeve on. 2. Allow the print to naturally unfurl for 24 hours. 3. Place the print on a flat surface with the printed side facing down. Then lay a heavy flat item (such as a book/s) on top of the print so that the paper if fully covered. 4. 24 hours later, the print will be flat and ready to frame.
- We do not accept returns but we are happy to replace items that have beed damaged or lost in transit. Please contact me here if your artwork has arrived damaged or is lost in transit.
Please note that colors may appear slightly different depending on the screen you are using. If you are uncertain about the colors in my prints or original paintings, please contact me here and I can send you additional images to give you a better sense of the colors.
Can I return and artwork I purchased?
All sales of original artwork are final. If you wish to return a reproduction print, a restocking fee amounting to 20% of the print (and varnish, if applicable) cost will be applied. We are more than happy to exchange a print for you, though the restocking fee for the original print will still be applied, as we print to order and try our best to not have prints sitting in stock.
How long do i have to return or exchange print?
Please open and check your prints immediately upon receiving them. We accept print returns and exchanges within 7 days of receipt. If you do not reach out within 7 days, we will be unable to make a return, so please be prompt! Please note the above restocking fee. Please note that this timeline is flexible during the winter holiday season. Please be aware an exchange may not arrive in time for Christmas if the new print is unable to be printed until after December 13th, as we fulfill exchange requests only after receiving the returned print.
Every order, commission, and sale is handled with care, and as much clarity & transparency as possible.
My goal is for you to be completely thrilled with your purchase! Please read below to see how we can help you.